As a woman, there are things you cannot miss to do in your life, such as polishing your nails and making your hair look great. A good nail salon air purifier is one of the essential appliances you have seen in your favorite salon. What do you think you should know about this appliance?
Should you have this air cleaner for a nail salon in your house? Are there dangers you should beware of when using nail salon odor removers?
The above questions are fundamental, so you should pay close attention to them. However, before I take you through the answers to those questions, here are the top six nail salon air purifiers you must know:
- 1 Top Rated Hair And Nail Salon Air Purifiers
- 2 1. Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier – Best Air Purifier for Nail Salon
- 3 2. Alen BreatheSmart Classic Large-Room Air Purifier
- 4 3. Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier with 3-Stage Washable Pre-Filters
- 5 4. Air Oasis 3000XG3 Air and Surface filterless Purifier & Ionizer
- 6 5. Austin Air A450A1 Healthmate Plus Nail Salon Air Purifier
- 7 6. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA 5-In-1 Large Room Air Purifier-Nail Salon Odor Remover
- 8 Some Of The Hazardous Chemicals Found In Nail Hair Salons
- 9 Hair And Nail Salon Air Purifiers – My final thoughts
Top Rated Hair And Nail Salon Air Purifiers
1. Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier – Best Air Purifier for Nail Salon
Coway Airmega covers approximately 1,560 square feet, a large area that surpasses many nail and hair salons you may have visited.
Besides eliminating common odors in the salon, the air purifier can clean away mold and other dangerous fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
The exciting part is that this chemical air purifier is classified as ‘hospital grade’ With this grading, you are sure the appliance can update you on the air quality in the salon. For many salon owners, this feature is lifesaving. You can know the air quality in your room and act fast.
No products found.
- The air purifier has a 64-watt motor.
- Comes with washable and permanent filters.
- When running at the highest speed, the air purifier has a noise level f 43.2dB.
- Has a bright LED lamp.
- Very easy when setting it up.
- You will love the color.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- The every-minute air quality reminder is fantastic.
- Dishwasher friendly.
- Does not consume a lot of power.
- Almost silent when running at the lowest speed.
- When warning you of bad air quality, the noise is irritating.
- The warranty does not cover essential parts.
2. Alen BreatheSmart Classic Large-Room Air Purifier
The keyword here is BreatheSmart I mean, if you are craving a nice breath when visiting a salon, keep reading. In addition, if you want your clients to breathe brightly, this is a suitable gadget. This air purifier is one among a few that comes with outstanding features.
First, it is the colors in which you can find Alen BreatheSmart This hair salon air purifier is available in a variety of gorgeous colors, including oak, graphite, espresso, weathered grey, maple, and white.
Like number one above, Alen BreatheSmart can clean air in a large room. According to the manufacturer, Alen BreatheSmart covers approximately 1,100 square feet. Again, this is a considerable space.
This high-end nail salon fume extractor is designed to clean, among other things, bad smells in the salon, fumes, mold, fungi, bacteria, smoke, dust, pet dander, and harmful chemical that might be found in a nail and salon parlor.
To offer optimum service, the air purifier is equipped with a fan that has a four-speed setting. With the settings, you can control the speed at which the machine will run. In addition, the 4-speed setting controls the air purifier’s noise level.
No products found.
- 4-speed fan.
- Auto mode.
- Air quality sensor.
- CARB certification.
- You can find as many good colors as you want.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Actual time air quality check.
- It can work independently as long as it is switched on.
- Ability to clean and purify the air in a large room quickly.
- Not easy to find replacement parts when you need them.
- It makes a lot of noise at low or high speeds.
3. Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier with 3-Stage Washable Pre-Filters
There are two types of this nail air salon air purifier. The difference is so subtle that many people think it is the same product. Nonetheless, you should know that there is Blueair Pure 121, which covers 620 square feet, and Blueair Pure 211+, which covers 540 square In this article, I will speak about the latter.
This Sweden-made air filter features high air filtration technology that captures up to 99.99% of all dirt and mold from a nail salon.
Low-energy consumption is another thing clients reckon this product with. For many years, salon owners have struggled with machines such as air purifiers that consume a lot of power. With Blueair Blue Pure 211+, your power consumption worries are reduced significantly.
Can you pause for a second and think of how it will feel to you and your clients when you have a silent machine next to you? That is precisely what this air purifier for nail and salons is. It is noiseless!
The machine features fabric pre-filters that you can wash inside a washing machine without any problems. The dark shadow and diva blue pre-filters do not lose their color and taste even if you wash them daily.
No products found.
- Two pre-filters made of fabric.
- 31 dB noise level when at the lowest speed.
- Highest noise level at 56 dB.
- Almost noiseless when at the lowest speed.
- You can wash the pre-filters in a washing machine.
- Eliminates stubborn odors and fumes quickly.
- Efficient in terms of energy consumption.
- The cabinet is colorful.
- Stylish bodywork.
- Doesn’t do better in large rooms.
- Not so good at eliminating VOCs.
4. Air Oasis 3000XG3 Air and Surface filterless Purifier & Ionizer
According to the manufacturer, this air purifier and ionizer are ideal for areas that experience high traffic. True to that, Air Oasis 3000XG3 is the machine you need to place inside your nail salon.
Because of the fumes from the nail polish, artificial hair, and the blow-dry smell, you can imagine how a crowded salon can be. Thankfully, with the new Air Oasis 3000XG3, the air quality in the salon will be the same as that in a park planted with beautiful flowers.
For your information, because of how this air purifier works, many people who use it buy it for pet kennels, remediation centers, construction sites, and as an air cleaner for musty basements, among other high-traffic areas.
Other areas where this air purifier is good include hotel lobbies, restaurants, busy kitchens, hotels, gyms and fitness centers, hospitals, clinics, and any industrial setting.
- Air quality control panel.
- UV sterilizer bulb.
- Bright LED lamp.
- Cleans the air fast.
- It’s a filterless air purifier, so there is no need to worry about cleaning messy filters.
- Noiseless even at the highest setting.
- Ideal for large rooms that attract high traffic.
- Eliminates mycotoxins, something very few air purifiers do.
- The bodywork isn’t muscular.
- LED lamp spoils fast.
5. Austin Air A450A1 Healthmate Plus Nail Salon Air Purifier
When going to shop for this nail salon air purifier, the first thing that you must know is that the machine is famed for its elimination of harmful chemicals that may be present in a salon. In addition, the air purifier can remove Formaldehyde, VOCs, noxious gases, and other sub-microns from areas that experience much traffic.
If your salon is close to a highway that experiences massive traffic, sometimes the gas and fumes from vehicles may be a nuisance in the room. Nonetheless, if you place this machine somewhere in your room, you will say goodbye to the smoke.
The fan has a 3-stage setting, which can draw air from all directions before it processes it into a conducive air that your clients can inhale and breathe without difficulty.
The other exciting thing about this salon air purifier ventilation is that it has more than 780 cubic inches of activated carbon. When this activated carbon mixes with zeolite filtration and potassium iodide, filtering, purifying, and removing fumes from the room becomes easy. The result is easing headaches, coughing, sneezing, and wheezing.
In any salon this appliance is set up, no one will complain of a runny nose, dry mouth, asthma attacks, and night-time allergies, among other common signs of staying in a dirty or dusty place for a long time.
No products found.
- Broad spectrum absorption.
- Comes with activated carbon.
- Weighs 1 pound.
- Large machine-friendly filters.
- Famed for easing common allergies related to cold and fumes.
- High-end air filtration and purification technology.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Able to capture dirt from all angles.
- Good at eliminating odors in a large room.
- Better than any costly industrial fan.
- Hard to know how it works.
6. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA 5-In-1 Large Room Air Purifier-Nail Salon Odor Remover
With Hathaspace Smart 5-in-1 Large Room Air Purifier, you are sure of a clean home, salon, or even shop. This air purifier is meant to help clean and purify the air in large rooms that are crowded in one way or another.
A salon is one busy place. As such, Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier is the ideal chemical air purifier that you can be sure to eliminate harmful fumes that emanate from nail polish and other salon products.
This machine is good at eliminating things such as dangerous gas, smoke, fumes, odor, and any other dirt in the air. It uses an activated carbon filtration system to remove even the most stubborn smells, such as chemicals and cigarette smoke.
- See also: The Air purifier for smoke.
With a smart sensor that measures the quality of the air in your salon, you are sure that no matter how busy you’ll be, your clients will not complain of inhaling dirty air because you’ve put in place the best air cleaner & dust collector for nail salon Thanks to the intelligent sensor, the machine has an unparalleled ability to monitor the air quality within the room If it senses dirty, the intelligent sensor prompts the machine to act by cleaning, ionizing, filtering, and purifying the air in the salon All these will go on even when you are not in the room.
No products found.
- Remote control.
- Remote controlled panel.
- Smart sensor for air quality.
- 2-year warranty.
- The item weighs 12 pounds.
- Works even without your presence, thanks to the auto mode.
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to control thanks to the remote control.
- Does not require any filter replacement.
- Exceptional customer care service by the manufacturer.
- The high-end 5-in-1 filtration technology leaves your salon clean 24/7.
- Whisper when in operation.
- Not suitable for picking fur or pet dander.
- The LED lights are so bright (they can affect the eye).
After that detailed look at the best nail salon air purifiers, it is time to discuss something more intriguing – harmful chemicals in many nail and hair salons. This is important because, unlike homes, nail and hair salons are home to deodorants, nail polishes, perfumes with solid scents, and chemicals that make your hair look gorgeous. Besides, many people visit these beautiful rooms.
Some Of The Hazardous Chemicals Found In Nail Hair Salons
In this section, I will discuss in detail some of the chemicals you can find in nail and hair salons that can harm humans. Some of the chemicals in this list, which surprisingly are many ladies’ favorite, cause irreversible effects.
Interestingly, with the help of the best nail salon air purifier, you can avert some of the effects of the harmful chemicals below. Here is the list …
Acetone – acetone is renowned worldwide as the perfect and perhaps the readily available nail polish remover. When applied correctly, acetone obliterates nail polish, allowing you to put on new nail polish or anything else you’d prefer. What many people don’t know, however, is that acetone can cause dizziness, headache, and at times eye and skin irritation if you touch it without a pair of gloves.
Formaldehyde is used mainly as nail polish, a nail hardener, and keratin hair straighteners. Whatever you choose to use, Formaldehyde can cause several conditions such as coughing, wheezing, irritation in the eyes and skin, asthma attacks, and difficulty in breathing, and the worst is that this substance has been mentioned to be causing certain types of cancer.
Acetonitrile – this is a famed glue remover from fingernails. As for this, you are likely to experience general body weakness, nausea, vomiting, breathing complications, irritation of the noise, eyes, and throat, and body exhaustion that may extend for several days.
Isopropyl acetate – this is used as nail polish or a nail hardener. Isopropyl acetate can irritate the skin, eyes, nose, and throat when inhaled. In addition, it can cause sleepiness.
Butyl acetate – like acetone, Butyl acetate removes polish from the nails and is also nail polish. However, inhaling this substance causes throat irritation Besides, if it contacts the skin, it can cause severe irritation. Those who have inhaled butyl acetate have also complained of headaches.
Ethyl acetate – this product is used as nail polish, polish remover, and fingernail glue Overexposure to this substance causes stomach disorders and irritation of the nose, mouth, eyes, and throat. Some people have even reported fainting.
Dibutyl phthalate – commonly known as DBP- is good when used as nail polish. Apart from irritation of the nose, eyes, skin, throat, and mouth, overexposure causes several other complications.
Ethyl methacrylate – is also known as EMA. It is used as an artificial liquid that makes the nails shiny. Although it has good uses, the product causes skin, throat, eye, and nose irritation. In addition, it makes it difficult for you to concentrate. Extended exposure to the product while pregnant may cause severe complications for the unborn baby.
Toluene – this is used as nail polish, wig glue, and at the same time, fingernail glue. This can cause severe effects on your body, such as cracked and dry skin, numb body parts, and irritation in the eyes, nose, throat, mouth, and even lungs. In addition, the product can cause uncontrolled headaches and dizziness, damage the liver and kidneys, and even cause severe complications for the unborn baby.
Quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC) – these are used as disinfectants but can irritate the skin, nose, and eyes. Overuse causes asthma attacks.
Methyl methacrylate (MMA) – these are artificial nails. Although these products are banned in many U.S. states, MMAs are used elsewhere. Apart from causing skin, eye, nose, throat, and mouth irritation, this product can make you lose concentration. The worst effect is that MMA may lead to losing your sense of smell.
Methacrylic acid – this is an excellent nail primer. When it touches your skin, it can cause skin burns. When inhaled, the substance causes skin, eye, nose, eye, and mouth irritation. Higher concentrations of the substance may lead to you having difficulty in breathing.
Hair And Nail Salon Air Purifiers – My final thoughts
Are you scared of visiting your favorite salon the next time you want to make your nails, cut your eyelashes, or make your hair? Don’t be. Nonetheless, it would help if you exercise caution when handling some of these products because, as you’ve noticed, they harbor hazardous chemicals that can cause serious health issues in your body.
Fortunately, with the best nail salon air purifier, you can minimize the effects of the chemicals mentioned above.