Whether it is your room or your baby’s, you need an air purifier, which will help you save a lot of money. Many live an upstate life but spend thousands of dollars each year treating preventable respiratory infections. You need to know that you can now get the best air purifier for under $100, which will be the end of your several visits to your doctor.
Nonetheless, some may wonder just how effective is a cleaner under $100 with a HEPA filter. For your information, the effectiveness of air purifiers under $100 is immeasurable.
- 1 Best Air Purifiers Under 100$- Comparison Table
- 2 Top 9 Best Air Purifiers Under 100$
- 3 1. LEVOIT LV-H132 Affordable HEPA Air Purifier
- 4 2. Pure Enrichment 3 in-1 True HEPA Inexpensive Air Purifier
- 5 3. PARTU Most Silent Budget Air Purifier
- 6 4. VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Complete Tower Air Purifier
- 7 5. GENIANI Home Air Cleaner with True HEPA Filtration
- 8 6. Enter Home Air Purifier for the Large Room
- 9 7. GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Purifier with UV-C Sanitizer
- 10 8. Hamilton Beach TrueAir Allergen-Reducing Air Purifier
- 11 What To Look For In Air Purifiers Under 100$
- 12 Air Purifiers Under 100$ – Our Conclusions
Best Air Purifiers Under 100$- Comparison Table
|Best Air Purifiers Under 100$
|Pure Enrichment PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
|200 square feet
|LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Hair Smokers in Bedroom
|219 square feet
|Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
|153 square feet
In this write-up, I want to share some of the cheap air purifiers you can consider. These top air purifiers under $100 are not overrated. I have done candid research to unearth what many users say about them. May their experience motivate you. Finally, I will also take you through some essential factors to look for when purchasing inexpensive air purifiers.
- Read Also: The Best air purifier for VOCs
Top 9 Best Air Purifiers Under 100$
As you analyze each of the following good cheap air purifiers, be keen to look at standing out features. At the very least, each of the cheap air cleaners has something that stands out. Although you may need to factor in other features, your work will be to study each of them.
1. LEVOIT LV-H132 Affordable HEPA Air Purifier
You will love this California-made air cleaner with a true HEPA filter. One of the most important things you need to know about the Levoit air purifier is it is 100% ozone-free!
No products found.
- This is also one of the cheapest yet high-end air cleaners on the market. LEVOIT LV-H132 comes with a highly secured 3-stage HEPA filtration system. The filtration system does not emulate what other cheap purifiers have. Levoit air purifier adopts a unique strategy – pre-filter, followed by a true HEPA filter, then a carbon-activated filter.
- It is also one of the most silent top air purifiers today.
- Comes with affordable filter replacement and other parts.
- Purifies air faster.
- Affordable replacement filters.
- With 3-stage air, purification comes with a clean air guarantee.
- Very quiet to use at night.
- The LED light does not disturb. It is gentle to the eye.
- Ideal for any medium-sized room.
- Lifetime support from the manufacturer.
- Only one smart sensor.
- The bright indicator might be disturbing.
2. Pure Enrichment 3 in-1 True HEPA Inexpensive Air Purifier
The air cleaner has a tranquil feature, making it ideal for baby rooms, seniors, and those asleep. I love it because of its ability to destroy viruses, germs, and other microorganisms from the house. It does this thanks to its UV-C feature.
No products found.
- Pure Enrichment 3 in-1 PureZone is fitted with a noise lever that does not exceed 30 dB. Using this creative ability, this best inexpensive air purifier quietly cleans the air inside a room, leaving your baby sound asleep.
- It is relatively easy to set it up, making it highly hustle-free.
- This best air purifier under $100 comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty. With this, you will get attention within the first five years of your purchase.
- The package comes with a user manual for easy assembly.
- Capable of cleaning and removing up to 99.97% of household odors, mold spores, pet dander, and smoke.
- It is tranquil.
- It can kill germs, viruses, fungi, and other microorganisms, leaving your family free from germs.
- Nice design.
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Excellent air cleaning thanks to the 3-in-1 purification system.
- The automatic timer is excellent in helping you schedule air cleaning and purification inside your house.
- You will save money and the machine because the indicator will warn you when it is time to change the filter.
- It is small and only works better in small units.
You May Like: The Best whole-house air purifier
3. PARTU Most Silent Budget Air Purifier
PARTU air cleaner is the ‘most silent’ air purifier in the market for a good reason. At least you need to purchase this cheap air cleaner for you to confirm. You will love it. Besides, PARTU is FDA, FCC, ETL, and Carb-approved.
- This best air purifier for smoke under $100 comes with a noise level of 25 dB. So far, this makes PARTU one of the best air purifiers under $100, with the lowest noise level.
- Ideal for removing allergens, pet dander, smoke, household odors from the house, and many other unwanted germs.
- Has a CADR of 104m3/hr.
- PARTU has a staggering 4-stage air cleaning system. This is a plus.
- It is 100% ozone-free.
- Very, very silent.
- Kills nearly 100% of all household germs.
- Ideal for small and medium-sized rooms.
- Nice bright LED colors that are customizable.
- Elevated air purification above other top air purifiers.
- Does not release any ozone into the room.
- Not a good color and design.
- It may emit noise when the fan is at its highest speed.
4. VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Complete Tower Air Purifier
It is easy to pick VEVA 8000 Elite Pro from a group of the best HEPA air purifiers under $100 because of its unique design. The air cleaner comes with a sturdy tower-like design. With this, you will find it easy to store the cleaner.
No products found.
- VEVA 8000 Elite Pro is fitted with three carbon-activated filters that make it easy to clean the air inside your home or office. This premium 3-stage HEPA filtration system removes cooking odor, pet smell, and cigarette smoke, among other unwanted odors.
- The air cleaner comes with affordable spare parts. You can quickly get the machine’s replacement parts starting with the four carbon-activated filters.
- VEVA 8000 Elite Pro is safe in the office and the house. The unit measures 9″ by 8″ by 23″. This height conveniently fits at the corner of the office or house.
- Ideal for rooms measuring 325 square feet but can work on larger rooms.
- It is quiet when on.
- Excellent design.
- Easy to store.
- It removes smoke and putrid odors and is ideal for cigar smokers.
- Does not create or release any ozone.
- Kid and pet-friendly. See our reviews for air purifiers for baby rooms.
- Easy to maintain and cheap to replace filters.
- Branded replaceable filters do not last for long.
5. GENIANI Home Air Cleaner with True HEPA Filtration
GENII Home Air Cleaner stands out as the best affordable HEPA air purifier that clears nearly all unwanted odors from the house. This machine is famed for eliminating wildfire smoke, cigar smoke, allergies, mold, pet smell, and dust, among other things.
- This home cleaning appliance removes germs and bacteria thanks to its HEPA filtration.
- GENIANI Home Air Cleaner’s HEPA filter is ARB certified; thus, you do not have to worry about the machine’s quality.
- It comes with a night light if you want to use it when the lights are off.
- They were designed to clean and purify the air in the house using a sophisticated 3-speed level.
- GENIANI Home Air Cleaner is known to be one of the silent-operating best air purifiers for smoke under $100 today.
- Excellent design.
- Very efficient especially working under normal conditions.
- Cleans up to 99.97% of the air in the house.
- Removes all sorts of odors, including cigarette smoke.
- Ideal for people living with asthma and allergies.
- Quiet when on.
- The night light does not disturb.
- The machine makes noise when at its highest speed.
6. Enter Home Air Purifier for the Large Room
With a branded name on the side, Enter Home Air Purifier boasts itself as one of the beautifully designed best affordable air purifiers for large rooms. Besides, this home cleaning appliance cleans the room without leaving behind any trace of ozone. In short, Enter Home Air Purifier is 100% ozone–free.
- Enter Home Air Purifier features a premium 3-stage filtration technology that allows for a cleaner room.
- The machine removes nearly a hundred percent of all foul odors, pet dander, allergens, smoke, pollen, and dust, among others.
- Enter Home Air Purifier has an auto mode, which you can use to schedule the machine for cleaning even when nobody is home.
- It is fitted with an air quality monitor that alerts you to the kind of air inside the room.
- It comes with a night light that allows you to set a night mode that does not disturb you in the event you need to clean the air in the room while people are sleeping.
- Ideal for large rooms that measure 375 square feet.
- 3-stage speed regulator for efficient cleaning.
- Inexpensive air purifier.
- Saves time – you do not have to be present for the machine to clean the house.
- Very silent.
- The night light does not disturb anybody in the house when asleep.
- Can clean larger rooms that measure more than 375 sq ft.
- Very light.
- The air quality detector is a plus because you cannot live in an unsafe room with this best-budget air purifier.
- It isn’t quiet at its highest speed.
- It emits some unfavorable heat when running.
7. GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Purifier with UV-C Sanitizer
What comes into your mind when you hear GermGuardian AC4825? This is one of the reputable air purifiers with a true HEPA filter today. Although the newer version of this air cleaner has recently been listed above $100, the little you can add is worth it.
No products found.
- With a reputable 3-stage filtration mode, GermGuardian AC4825 can clean all household dirt up to 0.3 microns.
- It is built with an excellent ability to clean mold, spores, pet dander, smoke, wildfire smoke, kitchen odor, and plant pollen, among other unwanted things from the house.
- The UV-C and Titanium Dioxide go a long way in preventing, reducing, and even removing several airborne bacteria. This machine’s stubborn elements include mold spores, germs, certain viruses, and dozens of microorganisms.
- It has a filter replacement alert, which tells you when it is time to change your filtration component.
- It is fitted with a 6-inch smoke cord eliminator.
- It saves money by alerting you when it is the right time to replace the filter.
- Removes and kills all harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
- Very safe to use, even with smokers in the house.
- It would help if you did not worry about electricity because the machine is economical and energy and AHAM certified.
- Does not work in large rooms.
- It is heavy.
8. Hamilton Beach TrueAir Allergen-Reducing Air Purifier
There is no doubt you will love Hamilton Beach TrueAir cleaner because, for now, it is the most affordable air purifier. Besides, Hamilton Beach is quiet even when functioning at its optimum speed.
No products found.
- Comes with a permanent HEPA filter.
- The air cleaner can reduce allergens and other germs.
- Works best in rooms with approximately 160 square feet.
- Hamilton Beach has a superior 3-fan speed, meaning it can achieve the highest air quality.
- No need to buy filter replacements.
- Ultra quiet.
- It helps you save a lot of money because you do not buy replacement filters.
- Cleaning the filter is easy and fast.
- Compact design.
- A HEPA filter is vacuum-friendly.
- Perfect when used in bedrooms.
- The machine is good at reducing and even removing allergens.
- Does not get rid of all the dust.
- Not the best fit if you have a large room.
What To Look For In Air Purifiers Under 100$
You are on a budget. The good news is you can now find the best inexpensive air purifier for your home or office. Nonetheless, it would help if you looked at some crucial things before you spend that hard-earned cash. Look at these five essential features and how they matter a lot:
No doubt that air purifiers with HEPA filtration have infiltrated the market for a good reason. Air purifier with High-Efficiency Particulate Absorber/Air (HEPA) tends to clean the air to completion inside the room.
- See also: The best Honeywell air Purifier.
According to the Department of Energy (DOE), these filters meet energy standards and thus are safe and effective for homes and offices.
Budget Replacement Filters
This is very important for those who look at the future. It is needless to buy a cheap air cleaner but be forced to buy expensive replacement filters every three months. Prudent users even look for the best air purifiers under $100 without filter replacement.
Some cheap air purifiers can hardly clean a 100 square feet room. If you have a big house with several rooms, you must consider an air purifier covering a large area. Do not deceive yourself; good cheap air cleaners can clean up to 500 square feet.
Do you care what the warranty of the product is? Well, it is essential to care about this. When a company gives an extended warranty, say 10+ years, it shows its commitment to chip in if your machine develops a technical problem.
I’d advise you to look at the terms of an extended warranty. Some manufacturers can give you a lifetime warranty on something they are sure will never happen or impose strict regulations. Therefore, be wary of the terms and conditions of the warranty.
Clean Air Delivery Rate
Usually called CADR, this measures the level at which your air purifier can clean the air. Here is the secret: get an air purifier with a CADR of 350 and above. On top of this, go for machines with genuine HEPA filters. With these two, you and the whole family are safe.
Air Purifiers Under 100$ – Our Conclusions
Your life and that of your family are important. You can spend a lot of money visiting your doctor each month or save lots of money in the same period. The secret to a healthy life free from preventable diseases is to invest in the best air purifier under $100. As you have seen, you can find many of these machines.
The choice is now yours. But, remember: if you make a good decision, you save your family and vice versa.