5 Best Plugin Air Purifiers in 2023, Which One to Choose
The best plugin air purifiers are a staple in many households today. And we can think of at least three reasons why getting one is good if you still need to.
First, they’re inexpensive. With many options for only under $50, wall plugin air fresheners can and will suit you if you’re on a (tight) budget.
Second, they’re compact and lightweight, easy to move from spot to spot, and ideal for those who love to bring air purifiers to every trip.
Third, they’re easy to use. All you have to do is find a power outlet in a room, plug in the cleaner, turn it on, and then let it do the rest of the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Plugin Air Purifiers in 2023, Which One to Choose
- 1.1 Dive into the five best Plugin air purifiers
- 1.2 1. GermGuardian Plug-in Air Purifiers
- 1.3 2. Pure Air 50 Plug-in Air Purifiers
- 1.4 3. Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer
- 1.5 4. AAP 50 Plugin Adjustable Ionic Room Air Purifier
- 1.6 5. Breathe Green Plug N’ Pure Odor Eliminator
- 1.7 Conclusions about these air purifiers
Dive into the five best Plugin air purifiers
But with so many plugin air purifiers already on the market, choosing the best may take more work. That’s why we’ve carefully picked the most promising options to save time on research and help you get your purchase right the first time.
Could you be sure to check the following recommendations?
1. GermGuardian Plug-in Air Purifiers
Clean air is the most significant life element you dearly need in your home. But the indoors, often polluted by odors of different kinds, isn’t always the freshest place to spend time in. That, however, changes when you add GermGuardian UV-C Sanitizer to your innovative home accessories.
- Also, Read the Germguardian air filter.
It’s one of the best plugs in air purifiers yet, a pick that kills germs removes cigarette smoke and molds while freshening air, and removes different odors from your house. And it’s straightforward to use. Plug it into a power outlet, turn it on, and let it do the rest of the work.
- The iconic design of this UV-C sanitizer may not even be what draws your attention the most. But it can add a visual to your décor. From a distance, it looks like a model made of stainless steel. Except the build is a durable plastic as lightweight as a pound. Add to this the blue light, which doubles as a night lamp for relaxation.
- GermGuardian is one of the market’s most flexible and versatile plugin air purifiers. You can use it in your kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, or office. Plus, it rotates sideways and upside down, allowing you to sanitize the air in any direction you choose.
- UV-C light technology kills the DNA responsible for producing germs and microbes. This makes it difficult for the organisms to continue producing and growing. And it doesn’t stop there. It goes even further as eliminating foul odors from pet poops, garbage, cigarette smoke, and wet laundry.
- As far as the air cleaning process is concerned, GermGuardian sucks air from underneath, purifies it, and then releases clean air via the top ventilation holes. In terms of coverage, this plugin air purifier can cover a room as large as 456 cubic feet. That’s enough air to clean a large room.
- The UV-C light technology provides clean, healthy air for you and your loved ones to breathe.
- This unit is versatile; it can eliminate any household odor, leaving only clean air to breathe.
- Compact and lightweight, it fits even in the smallest space in your home and weighs just a pound hence portability.
- It doesn’t work well without water vapor, so you’ll need to put some water in it to get it to work.
- You must change the UV light every 6 to 8 months, so you still spend extra bucks on maintenance.
2. Pure Air 50 Plug-in Air Purifiers
Strong odors shouldn’t be hard to control. That’s because Pure Air 50 gives you the power to combat them, leaving behind clean and healthy air for you and your loved ones to breathe. And there’s no limit to where you can use it, as long as the area has a power socket.
You can use it in the basement, place it in your bedroom, plug it in your kitchen, fix it in the bathroom, or have it in your office and small spaces. And this one cleans up just about anything, from pet odors and cigarette smoke to bacteria and viruses.
- One of the things that we love about Pure Air 50 is the coverage range. Finding a small air purifier that covers a room as sizeable as 325 square feet is hard. But this one does it well. In other words, it’s a unit that works well in small spaces like bathrooms, trashcan areas, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- Activated Oxygen and Ionization are our favorite features of the Pure Air 50. Not only do they help to suck up odors of different types. They also eliminate the smell, freshen up the space, and leave fresh air for everyone in the room to breathe.
- Then there’s the size and weight. At 2.5 by 3.5 by 4.25 inches, Pure Air 50 is one of the most compact air purifiers out there. This explains why it makes a good choice for travel. Plus, it weighs just 6.35 ounces, so what you get for the price is a unit that you can quickly bring with you wherever you want to go.
- And we all hate huge monthly power bills, don’t we? That’s why Green Tech Environmental ensures that this unit consumes the lowest energy possible. So even if you leave it running throughout the day, you still don’t have to worry about the power consumption rate.
- It goes for under $50, a good option for you if you’re on a (tight) budget or just looking for an affordable air purifier.
- Versatile and compact, you can even use it for travel.
- This air purifier is only ideal for small spaces.
3. Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer
If you’re in the market for the best wall plugin air purifier to quickly eliminate odors and purify the air in minutes, go with Germ Guardian GG1100W. To say that this model is versatile would be an understatement. It’s best when thoroughly purifying the air in your home so everyone can breathe quality.
Whether you’ve had enough of the odor from pets and baby diapers or never want to worry about germs and mold again, this device can help you. Plus, it’s inexpensive and a good pick for anyone who’s on a budget and can’t afford to buy some of the most high-end units.
No products found.
- One of the best features of this model is the compact design. It’s just 7 inches, easily plugs onto a wall, and the rest comes easily. You can use it anywhere, from a bathroom air filter to a baby room air clean and living room.
- The UV-C light technology is the engine of this air purifier. Designed to work precisely as a filter, the technology helps break down the DNA molecule responsible for producing bacteria and viruses. Hence, they have no room for growth. Thanks to technology, you no longer have to worry about microbiological organisms.
- Also, Guardian Technology adds Titanium Dioxide to the UV-C light to reduce voltaic organic compounds and their effect.
- The GG1100W model is powerful and versatile, quickly eliminates bacteria and model, and provides clean air for everyone to breathe.
- Quickly reduce and eliminates odors from pet wastes, smoke, and cooking fumes.
- A good air purifier that doesn’t consume a lot of power.
- This air purifier doesn’t have any filter in it.
- This air purifier is only suitable for small spaces.
- There’s a maintenance cost to cover, as you have to replace the UV-C light bulb every ten months.
4. AAP 50 Plugin Adjustable Ionic Room Air Purifier
AAP 5 is all about simplicity and better performance. Cheap as it may be, it’s nearly as powerful as high-end models, with the significant challenge being its tendency to release ozone. It’s so easy to use that you’ll figure it out quite fast, even if you have never seen an air purifier before. Could you plug it in and turn the wheel clockwise to get it to work? And if you want to turn it off, turn the knob to off by rotating it counterclockwise.
AAP 50 isn’t an air purifier for large rooms. It has a coverage range of 150 square feet, so it’s suitable only for tiny houses.
- 03 Pure APP 50 outlet air purifier uses ozone to eliminate odor and purify the air in your home. As much as the unstable oxygen suffices in killing molds and removing all kinds of odors from your house, it isn’t safe. Still, if you’re sure you could use an ozone air purifier, leave the house when the device is working and turn it off when you return home.
- This air purifier neither uses nor produces any chemicals, so it’s safe to use if you’re not in the house when it’s working.
- It doesn’t consume much power, so you can worry less about additional power bills and focus on filtering air and breathing quality.
- It’s compact and lightweight, easy to move from spot to spot, and a good option for travel.
- 03 Pure APP 50 doesn’t make noise when in operation.
- It uses ozone to purify the air. This isn’t safe for animals or humans, so you can only use AAP 50 when you’re out of the house.
- While the maintenance cost of this device is low, it has a coverage range that’s only good for small spaces.
5. Breathe Green Plug N’ Pure Odor Eliminator
Breathe Green Plug N’ Pure does precisely what it promises: purify the air so you and the people you care about live in a healthy atmosphere. Using activated oxygen and ionization, this portable, lightweight plugin air purifier can eliminate bacteria, viruses, and pet odors on the fly, leaving only the cleanest air to breathe.
With Breathe Green, you don’t have to worry about molds, mildew, pet smells, or cigarette smoke. The device is powerful enough to get rid of them anytime, so you can breathe in only the proper air you should.
- Size is a factor to consider in an air purifier. And the Plug N’ Pure has just the right size to suit persons that would rather not have monstrous air purifiers taking up a lot of space. In other words, if you live in a small house and an air purifier is a must-have, go with this Plus N’ Pure Odor Eliminator.
- We love how Breathe Green Eco keeps the noise to a minimum, making this odor eliminator the quietest device you can use anytime. The sound is more like a gentle whisper, which means you can use this one at night and get the most out of it.
- The adequate purification power of this air purifier comes from the activated oxygen and ionization technology. These innovations suck up even the tiniest dust particles and irritants that your naked eyes can’t see. Then, it goes further to purify the air around you so you can breathe high-quality air.
- Very easy to use. Plug it in, turn it on, and let it do the rest of the work for you.
- It doesn’t make noise during operation and is good to use even when sleeping.
- Activated oxygen and ionization technology removes up to 99.9 percent of dust particles and odors and thoroughly purifies the air.
- You will love this product because of its long-lasting effect. You breathe quality air throughout the day and even sleep better at night.
- Not suitable for large rooms.
- The three setting options are hard to figure out at first.
Conclusions about these air purifiers
Ultimately, it will likely come down to your particular health needs. If you have allergies and asthma, one of the air purifiers with a HEPA filter may be what you need. However, if you have other health concerns, one of the other cleaners might be more beneficial.
Just remember that regularly cleaning the filters on these machines is essential, or they can become ineffective much more quickly. Also, if you use any of these devices, ensure that you maintain your indoor air quality consistently by using a humidifier in dry conditions.
Hopefully, this guide will help you find the right air purifier. Let me know in the comments if there’s a plugin air purifier you feel deserves a spot on this list, and I’ll consider adding it. It never hurts to ask!