Whether you vape or not, you’ve probably been around someone who does.
Vape clouds can be problematic if they do not align with your preferences. If you don’t want to see the clouds or smell the scent of vaping, here are some tips on how to get rid of them.
- 1 Use a fan to blow the smoke away from you
- 2 Open the windows and doors to let the smoke flow out
- 3 Use an air purifier
- 4 Use wet towels or sheets to block the vape smoke
- 5 Spray an air freshener or odor eliminator
- 6 Remove bad smells by burning scented candles and incense
- 7 Good ventilation and natural, chemical-free ways are the best methods
Use a fan to blow the smoke away from you
What you need:
- A fan (a box fan, standing fan, or ceiling fan will do)
How to do it:
- Attach the fan to a wall with screws or tape. If you’re using tape, make sure it’s sticky! You don’t want your fan falling while you’re trying to get rid of that vape smell.
- Please turn on the low setting and point it toward yourself so the smoke is blown away from your face.
Open the windows and doors to let the smoke flow out
This is one of the easiest ways to eliminate vape smoke in your room. If you’re lucky enough to have a nice breeze, open your windows and doors for fresh air circulation. This will help remove any lingering smell left behind by vaping, making for a much more pleasant experience for everyone involved.
If you can’t open windows or doors because there’s no air circulation outside your home (maybe it’s winter or there’s simply no wind), an air purifier could also be an option! These devices capture airborne particles like dust mites or pollen circulating throughout your home before they can make their way into your nose and lungs—they’re great at clearing out allergens, too!
Use an air purifier
An air purifier will help remove any lingering smell left behind by vaping. It’s also an excellent option for people with allergies.
These devices can capture airborne particles like dust mites or pollen circulating throughout your home before entering your nose and lungs!
No products found.
Use wet towels or sheets to block the vape smoke
If you have a towel handy, wrap it around an open window or door and hold it in place with heavy objects like books on top of the towel so that no air can get through. This will help block the smell from entering your home and keep it contained in one area.
You can also use moistened towels to block smoke from spreading throughout your apartment, depending on the humidity in the air.
Again, either line up several damp towels along your walls (or even around a door) or leave a few new ones hanging by themselves to soak up any remaining moisture from yesterday’s cooking class at school/work/etc., which should have enough left behind for today’s project.
Spray an air freshener or odor eliminator
If you have a can of air freshener handy, spray it in an area that smells like smoke. Use a fragrance-free spray that won’t clash with your favorite room scent.
To get rid of stale cigarette smoke faster, spray it into the air (rather than directly onto surfaces) and let it disperse via a fan or other ventilation system.
If you’re looking for a quick fix, try using an odor eliminator or neutralizer. These products will help eliminate strong odors, including the smell of smoke!
Remove bad smells by burning scented candles and incense
Try burning scented candles or incense if you want more natural methods to remove bad smells. Candles and incense are great ways to create a relaxing atmosphere in your home. Plus, they’ll help mask any lingering smoke odors after vaping.
There are many different types of candles and incense available, but if you’re looking for something that will get rid of those nasty vapors in your house, then we recommend using these two products:
Good ventilation and natural, chemical-free ways are the best methods
- Use a fan to blow the smoke away from you. If your living room has a fan, use it to push the air in the room around and expel the vapors outside.
- Open windows and doors to let out vape-smoke-filled air. If you have access to open areas such as porches or balconies, do so when no one is smoking for fresh air to come in through these openings. This also helps prevent any damage caused by excess moisture from ventilation methods like opening windows or doors (which could cause water damage).
- Use wet towels or sheets as an absorbent barrier between yourself and secondhand smoke; this will help keep some harmful chemicals from reaching your lungs if someone nearby is vaping near where they’re sitting beside you!
There are many ways to eliminate vape smoke in a room, but the most important thing you can do is be prepared.
If you have good ventilation and natural methods, your chances of success will be much higher.