Crane Humidifier How to Clean It?
This guide will show you how to clean your crane humidifier. Cleaning your humidifier regularly helps keep it working correctly and extends its life.
There are many different ways of cleaning a humidifier, but this guide will demonstrate the method that works best for most models:
Table of Contents
Cleaning the filter
The filter is one of the essential parts of your humidifier. It allows you to breathe clean, healthy air in your home and helps prevent bacteria and mold from growing in your water tank.
How often should I clean my filter?
You should clean your filter once a week (or more if you have pets), but never less than once every two weeks! If you don’t clean it regularly, then all that nasty stuff can build up inside, which means less freshness for everyone involved!
What tools do I need for this job?
You’ll need the following:
- A bowl or large cup with warm water; – Some soap; – A paper towel; – An old toothbrush (if desired).
Cleaning the humidifier chamber
- Remove the water tank from the humidifier chamber, and clean it with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Clean out any debris inside your humidifier chamber with a toothpick or similar tool, being careful not to scratch any surfaces on your humidifier (or yourself).
- Wash both filters in warm soapy water before replacing them in their respective places inside your Crane Humidifier
Cleaning the tank
The tank should be cleaned with mild detergent and water. Please do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals, as they can damage the humidifier’s interior components.
To clean the tank:
- Fill the tank with warm water and add a small amount of mild detergent.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe down all sides of the inside surfaces of your humidifier’s tank (you may need to tilt it on its side). Make sure no residue is left behind before refilling with clean water!
Humidifiers can be an excellent addition to your home or office to help you feel more comfortable. They’re handy during the winter when heating systems dry out the air in our homes.
Still, they can also be beneficial all year round if you live in a dry climate or have allergies that make you more susceptible to sinus congestion and nosebleeds.
However, you must maintain your humidifier correctly to continue working effectively over time.
I hope this article helped show you how to clean your crane humidifier.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us or comment below.