The best plug in air purifier is a staple in many households today. And we can think of at least three reasons why it’s good to get one if you haven’t yet.
First, they’re inexpensive. With many options going for only under $50, wall plug in air fresheners can and will suit you if you’re on a (tight) budget.
Second, they’re compact and lightweight, easy to move from spot to spot, and ideal for those who love to bring air purifiers to every trip.
Third, they’re easy to use. All you have to do is find a power outlet in a room, plug the purifier, turn it on, and then let it do the rest of the work for you.
Best Plug In Air Purifiers
|Picture||Name||Filtration Technology||Coverage Area|
|Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer||UV-C Light||110 sq ft|
|pureAir 50 - Plug-in Air Purifier & Air Cleaner||Ozone and Ionization||325 sq ft|
|AAP 50 Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Room Air Purifier||Ozone||150 sq ft|
But with so many plug in air purifiers already in the market, choosing the very best may not be as easy. That’s why we’ve carefully picked the most promising options to not only save you time on research but to also help you get your purchase right the first time.
Also Read: Best VOC Air Purifier
So be sure to check the following recommendations.
Plugin Air Purifier Reviews
1. GermGuardian Plug in Air Purifier -Best Plug In Air Purifier
Clean air is the single most significant life element that you dearly need in your home. But the indoors, often polluted by odors of different kinds, isn’t always the freshest place to spend time in. That, however, changes when you add GermGuardian UV-C Sanitizer to your smart home accessories. Click here to see latest price on Amazon
It’s one of the best plug in air purifiers yet, a pick that kills germs, remove cigarette smoke and molds, while freshening air and getting rid of different kinds of odors from your house. And it’s really easy to use. Plug it into a power outlet, turn it on, and let it do the rest of the work for you.
- The iconic design of this UV-C sanitizer may not even be the thing that draws your attention the most. But it can add a visual to your décor. From a distance, it looks like a model made of stainless steel. Except the build is durable plastic that’s as lightweight as a pound. Add to this the blue light, and it doubles as a night lamp for relaxation.
- GermGuardian is one of the most flexible and versatile plug in air purifiers in the market. You can use it in your kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, or even your office. Plus, it rotates sideways and upside down, allowing you to sanitize air in any direction of your choice.
- The UV-C light technology kills the DNA responsible for the production of germs and microbes. This makes it difficult for the organisms to continue producing and growing. And it doesn’t stop there. It goes even as further as eliminating bad odors from pet poops, garbage, cigarette smoke, and wet laundry.
- As far as the air cleaning process is concerned, GermGuardian sucks air from underneath, purifies it, and then releases clean air via the top ventilation holes. In terms of coverage, this plug in air purifier can cover a room as large as 456 cubic feet. That’s enough air to clean a large room.
Also Read: Germguardian air filter
- The UV-C light technology is enough to provide clean, healthy air for you and your loved ones to breathe.
- This unit is versatile; it can get rid of just about any kind of household odor, leaving nothing but clean air for you to breathe.
- Compact and lightweight, fits even in the smallest space in your home and weighs just a pound hence portability.
- Doesn’t work well without water vapor, so you’ll need to put some water in it to get it to work.
- You have to change the UV light every 6 to 8 months, so you still end up spending extra bucks on maintenance.
Strong odors shouldn’t be hard to control. That’s because Pure Air 50 gives you the power to combat them, leaving behind clean and healthy air for you and your loved ones to breathe. And there’s really no limit to where you can use it, as long as the area has a power socket. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
You can use it in the basement, place it in your bedroom, plug it in your kitchen, fix it in the bathroom, or have it in your office as well as small spaces. And this one cleans up just about anything, from pet odors and cigarette smoke to bacteria and viruses.
- One of the things that we love about Pure Air 50 is the coverage range. It’s hard to find a small air purifier that ACTUALLY covers a room as sizeable as 325 square feet. But this one does it really well. In other words, it’s a unit that works well in small spaces like bathrooms, trashcan areas, kitchen, and laundry rooms.
- The Activated Oxygen and Ionization are our favorite features of the Pure Air 50. Not only do they help to suck up odors of different types. They also eliminate the smell, freshen up the space, and leave fresh air for everyone in the room to breathe.
- Then there’s the size and weight. At 2.5 by 3.5 by 4.25 inches, Pure Air 50 is one of the most compact air purifier out there. This explains why it makes a good choice for travel. Plus, it weighs just 6.35 ounces, so what you get for the price is a unit that you can easily bring with you wherever you want to go.
- And we all hate huge monthly power bills, or don’t we? That’s why Green Tech Environmental ensures that this unit consumes the lowest energy possible. So even if you leave it running throughout the day, you still don’t have to worry about power consumption rate.
- Goes for under $50, a good option for you if you’re on a (tight) budget or just looking for an affordable air purifier.
- Versatile and compact, you can even use it for travel.
- This air purifier is only ideal for small spaces.
3. Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer – Best Plug In Air Purifier For Allergies
If you’re in the market for the best wall plug in air purifier that can easily eliminate odors and purify air in minutes, go with Germ Guardian GG1100W. To say that this model is versatile would be an understatement. It’s the best when it comes to thoroughly purifying air in your home so that everyone can breathe quality. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
Whether you’ve had enough of the odor from pets and baby diapers or you never want to worry about germs and mold again, this device can help you a big deal. Plus, it’s inexpensive, a good pick for anyone who’s on a budget and can’t afford to buy some of the most high-end units out there.
- One of the best features of this model is the compact design. It’s just 7 inches, easily plugs on to a wall and the rest comes easy after that. Plus, you can use it just about anywhere, from as a bathroom air filter to baby room air clean and living room.
- The UV-C light technology is the engine of this air purifier. Designed to work exactly as a filter, the technology helps to break down the DNA molecule responsible for the production of bacteria and viruses so they have no room for growth. Thanks to the technology, you don’t have to worry about microbiological organism anymore.
- Also, Guardian Technology adds Titanium Dioxide to the UV-C light to reduce voltaic organic compounds and their effect.
- The GG1100W model is powerful and versatile, easily eliminates bacteria and model and provides clean air for everyone to breathe.
- Easily reduce and completely eliminates odors from pet wastes, smoke, and cooking fumes.
- Good air purifier that doesn’t consume a lot of power.
- This air purifier doesn’t have any filter in it.
- This air purifier is only good for small spaces.
- There’s a maintenance cost to cover, as you have to replace the UV-C light bulb after every 10 months.
AAP 5 is all about simplicity and better performance. Cheap as it may be, it’s nearly as powerful as high-end models, with the major challenge being its tendency to release ozone. It’s so easy to use that you’ll figure it out quite fast, even if you have never seen an air purifier before. Simply plug it in and turn the wheel in a clockwise direction to get it to work. And if you want to turn it off, simply turn the knob to off by rotating it counterclockwise.
AAP 50 isn’t an air purifier for large rooms. It only has a coverage range of 150 square feet, which means it’s suitable only for small houses. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
- 03 Pure APP 50 outlet air purifier uses ozone to eliminate odor and purify air in your home. As much as the unstable oxygen suffice in killing molds and removing all kinds of odors from your house, it isn’t safe. Still, if you’re sure you could use an ozone air purifier, make sure you leave the house when the device is working and turn it off when you come back home.
- This air purifier neither uses nor produces any chemical, so it’s safe to use as long as you’re not in the house when it’s working.
- It doesn’t consume a lot of power, so you can worry less about additional power bills and focus on filtering air and breathing quality.
- It’s compact and lightweight, easy to move from spot to spot and a good option for travel.
- 03 Pure APP 50 doesn’t make noise when in operation.
- Uses ozone to purify air. This isn’t safe for animals or human, which means that you can only use AAP 50 when you’re out of the house.
- While the maintenance cost of this device is low, it has a coverage range that’s only good for small spaces.
Breathe Green Plug N’ Pure does exactly what it promises: purify air so you and the people you care about live in a healthy atmosphere. By using activated oxygen and ionization, this portable lightweight air purifier is able to get rid of bacteria, viruses, and pet odors on the fly, leaving behind only the cleanest air to breathe. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
With Breathe Green, you don’t have to worry about molds, mildews, pet smells, or cigarette smoke. The device is powerful enough to get rid of them any time, so you can breathe in only the right kind of air that you should.
- Size is a factor to consider in an air purifier. And the Plug N’ Pure has just the right size to suit persons that would rather not have monstrous air purifiers taking up a lot of space. In other words, if you live in a small house and an air purifier is a must-have, go with this Plus N’ Pure Odor Eliminator.
- We love how Breathe Green Eco keeps the noise to the very minimum, making this odor eliminator the quietest device that you can use at any time of the day. The sound it produces is more like a gentle whisper, which means you can even use this one at night and get the most out of it.
- The effective purification power of this air purifier comes from the activated oxygen and ionization technology. These innovations suck up even the tiniest dust particles and irritants that your naked eyes can’t see. Then, it goes further to purify the air around you so you can breathe high quality air.
- Very easy to use, simply plug it in, turn it on, and then let it do the rest of the work for you.
- Doesn’t make noise during operation, good to use even when you’re sleeping.
- Activated oxygen and ionization technology gets rid of up to 99.9 percent of dust particles and odors and thoroughly purifies air.
- You will love this product because of its long-lasting effect. You breathe quality air throughout the day and even get better sleep at night.
- Not suitable for large rooms.
- The three setting options are a bit hard to figure out at first.